I have been to the Westin for getting ready stuff, but never got to spend not only the whole wedding day but the Sangeet the night before there as well. Â Aside from being quite the ritzy venue, beautifully run and beautiful to be in, the Westin Book Cadillac is right downtown Detroit. Â That was important to Anna and Patrick and it was wonderful to see them include so much of it in their day! Â Patrick and his groomsmen took a little getting ready break and went down to the coney island where Kerri shot some pretty cool images and the women and I found a great patch of colour right around the corner for her bridesmaid portraits!! Â Then of course there was the Spirit of Detroit, where we got to go inside the lot and take some portraits, it was the number one request on their list of portraits and I was super happy it all worked out. Â To many images just from the wedding to share the amazingsauce that was the Sangeet, I’ll post that next! But for now, here is a huge selection of beautiful moments from Anna and Patricks special day!
- Cake:Â Cakes by Rubina (http://www.cakesbyrubina.com/
- Ceremony Musicians:Â Go4Baroque (http://www.go4baroque.net/)
- DJ:Â DJ Robby Dhillon
- Draping, Uplighting, etc.: Colonial Event (http://www.colonialevent.com/
- Florist:Â Jen House Design (http://jenhousedesign.biz/)
- Hair and Makeup: The Make-Up Loft (http://themakeuploft.org/)
- Ice Sculpture:Â Ice Dreams (http://www.icedreams.net/)
- Linens:Â LUXE Event Linens (http://www.luxeeventlinen.
- Mehendi Artist/Draper:Â Ekta Kansara (http://www.mehendiart.com/)
- Photobooth:Â ShutterboothÂ http://
- Videographer:Â Two Penny Productions (http://www.
- Wedding Planning:Â A Moment in Time (http://www.momentsintime.biz/